Monday 6 July 2015

Summer Blogging Break!

Image via WeHeartIt

Over the past few years I've blogged through summer, but this year, I've decided to take a break. It feels like things are winding down a little in the book blogging world, you know? I think this happens every year during the summer months; visitors to the blog dwindle, as do comments, reader interaction and all the rest, so...

I'm taking a break.

I plan on returning to blogging sometime in August, although I'm not quite sure when in August - could be early-mid or mid-late.  We'll see!

Until then, have a fun summer and happy reading!

Check out my Goodreads Profile to keep up to date with what I'm reading this summer!


*****

8 comments :

  1. ChristinaBookAddict7 July 2015 at 12:21

    Have a great summer break! I agree...things have definitely quieted down. I hope you get some sunny days and some beach time this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess Hearts Books22 July 2015 at 18:45

    You have a blogging break just as I return! Looking forward to seeing you around again in August. Have a great break and I'll be stalking you on Goodeads in the meantime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great break, doll! I just wanted to pop in to say I loved 99 Days so thank you again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZERO sunny days! Well, maybe TWO. Worst summer weather EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was all blogged out! Definitely needed a break. I haven't missed it at all eitehr -which is a bit worrying for the future of this here blog! :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you loved 99 Days! All the drama! x <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you and I are on the same brainwave about P.S. I Still Love You, although I actually did find this storyline to be a little more compelling than the first book. I really liked that it showed Lara Jean becoming kind of jaded and more complex when it comes to people and relationships. (That line about her being so easily bought with a piece of string!) (And yes, agreed, Peter probably deserves a smack in the face.)

    xo

    http://bookplatesforbrunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

If you are a book blogger and have taken the time to comment, I will make sure to come visit your blog and return the favour. :)

Please note: This blog is now an award free zone. Thanks to everyone who has awarded the blog in the past.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails View My Stats